As Christmas fast approaches, issues surrounding returns and refunds arise with increasing frequency. At Pod Legal, we’ve noticed that the same questions keep arising among retailers:
- Can a retailer refuse to give a refund because the returned item is not in its original packaging?
- If a consumer decides to return a product merely because they have changed their mind, can a retailer refuse a refund/return?
- Can a retailer simply replace one product with a different one which is around the same price?
So, we have created a quick and simple to read eBook to answer these questions.
The eBook considers retailers’ obligations under Australian law. Specifically, it covers:
- The law governing refunds, exchanges and returns;
- Retailers’ obligations under the law; and
- Penalties for non-compliance with the law, including some examples of non-compliance.
The eBook will give you confidence when it comes to returns and refunds. After reading it, you will what to do when a customer approaches the counter with a plastic bag and a sheepish grin.
If you want a quick guide to what you can and can’t do when it comes to returns and refunds, then this eBook is definitely for you.
Contact us for a copy of our our FREE eBook.