Protecting your brand is crucial for the success of your business. At Pod Legal, we understand the importance of registering your trade mark and are here to guide you through the process. Our team, led by Solicitor and Registered Trade Marks Attorney, Jamie White, has the knowledge and expertise to ensure your trade mark application is filed correctly and efficiently.
Trade Mark Application Process
Before filing your trade mark application, we strongly recommend conducting a comprehensive trade mark search to ensure your chosen mark is available for use. We can work with you to establish what part of your business or brand should be trade marked and prepare a Trade Mark Search Report for you.
Once the search is complete and you have clearance to proceed, we will handle the end-to-end process of registering your trade mark. This includes nominating the goods/services that your trade mark will be used to identify and the relevant classes for your application. We can also assist in preparing and filing international trade mark applications if you are exporting a product or providing your services outside of Australia.
Like you, we value clear and efficient communication. You can reach us by phone or email with no need for in-person meetings. We will receive all correspondence on your behalf and report it to you accordingly.
Why use a Registered Trade Marks Attorney?
Filing your own trade mark application may seem like a cost-effective option, but it could result in further applications and costs in the future. We are here to ensure your application is filed correctly, review and advise on correspondence from the IP Australia and any relevant international bodies, and monitor and act on deadlines to ensure your trade mark is never in jeopardy.
Expert Trade Mark Services
Pod Legal are experts in Australian and international trade marks, having worked with businesses and brands to register and protect their rights for 15 years.
We can assist you with:
- Comprehensive trade mark searches on pending and existing trade marks
- Preparation and filing of Australian trade mark applications
- Preparation and filing of international trade mark applications
- Nomination of goods/services that your trade mark will be used to identify and the relevant classes for your application
- Handling of all correspondence on your behalf and reporting it to you accordingly
- Providing recommendations and addressing any issues in the event of an adverse report
- Ensuring correct filing of the application to avoid further costs and applications in the future
- Reviewing and advising on correspondence from the government office
- Monitoring and acting on deadlines to ensure your trade mark is never in jeopardy
- Fixed fee billing for trade mark applications and addressing adverse reports
Our fixed fee billing is less than many of our competitors
We understand that the cost of trade mark registration is a budget consideration. That’s why we offer fixed fee billing for our trade mark registration services, and our costs are lower than many of our competitors. Please review our trade mark fees for more information.
Trade Mark Adverse Report
In the event an adverse report is issued, we can attend to it on your behalf. Some matters will be simple to overcome, while others may require additional action such as providing evidence of use of your trade mark or refining your goods/services to remove the issue. We will advise you on the best option and seek your instruction before taking any billable action.
Don’t risk losing your brand’s identity. Trust the experts at Pod Legal to guide you through the trade mark registration process and ensure the protection of your valuable assets. Contact us today to get started.